Monday, October 26, 2015

Safe or Danger?

There are a lot of risk, such as fraud, accident, murder and so on in the world. I lived in Osaka, Japan, and I stay in Calgary, Canada now. I think both of counties are safe city. However, the crime will happen in these safe city. Fraud or theft will happen possibly. We should deal with these in advance. For example, firmly management the valuables, or be careful about fishy things and suspicious persons. In fact, Calgary is a safe and good city as same as Osaka. I like both!! 

7 comments:

  1. That sounds good. I want to go to Osaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aki, but kento said Osaka is dangerous city in japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Osaka!!
    but I think crime percentage in Osaka is high compare to other city in japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK NO SAFETY NOW IN THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THINK NO SAFETY NOW IN THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good advice anywhere you go in the world. Fraud can happen even in countries that are quite safe otherwise.

    Corrections:
    I think both cities are safe.

    For example, firmly manage your valuables, or be careful about fishy things and suspicious people.

    ReplyDelete