Monday, November 30, 2015

Interesting Wedding

 I'll introduce you Swedish wedding from now on. It is so interesting for me. There is a big difference of wedding between Japan and Sweden. In Sweden, invitees can kiss groom or bride at wedding party. I was surprised at this custom, so it's incredible for me. For example, when a groom stand up from his chair to go to a bathroom, some invitees will be able to kiss the bride.
Next, I'll pick up another custom of Sweden. Before the wedding, the friends kidnap groom and bride. Then, they have a party each sex. It's a surprise party. So, bride and groom don't know what will happen. The reason of doing these customs is being better relationship as friendship or to come alive the wedding party. In conclude, I'm interested in the Swedish custom, but I don't want experience it in my wedding.

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! the important is the bride enjoy a lot!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Swedish girlfriend...she never wanted to kiss me...Maybe it was a bad choice...;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tradition different from Japan, so it is very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tradition different from Japan, so it is very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like Swedish people like to share and have fun. Maybe they should also have their ceremony at IKEA!

    Corrections:
    I'll introduce you to a Swedish custom in this blog entry.

    To conclude, I'm interested in the Swedish custom, but I don't want to experience it in my wedding

    ReplyDelete